- IDENTIFICATION I
- MY CLOSEST FAMILY
- MY EXTENDED FAMILY
- THE TYPICAL MEXICAN AMERICAN
- THE TYPICAL ANGLO-AMERICAN
- IDENTIFICATION II (Social distance)
- What is your general impression of the Mexican-Americans you know as individuals?
- What is your general impression of the Anglo-Americans you know as individuals?
- LANGUAGE USE
- What is your main language of communication?
- When do you prefer speaking a language other than your usual language
- Do you at times combine elements from two languages in your discourse?
- If yes, when?
- If yes, with whom?
- SELF-ESTEEM AND STABILITY
- ME (You have given this information already but you may make additional
- ME AS I WOULD LIKE TO BE:
- HOW OTHERS FEEL ABOUT WHAT I HAVE TO SAY:
- Feelings of (dis)satisfaction with society:
- Value of planning ahead:
- (Dis)belief in equality of opportunity
- PERCEPTION OF PERSONS IN CLOSE CONTACT
- Degree to which they satisfy needs for
- PEER RELATIONSHIPS
- Specify type of behavior wanted from others:
- Specify type of behavior expressed toward them:
- Describe interaction with peer-group:
- What is you preference for marrying/having married a member of a given
- What is your view with regard to the origin of your parents?:
- What is the major goal of the Anglo-American/Mexican-American society?:
- What are your attitudes toward the United States and Mexico?:
- What are your attitudes toward mainstream/minority/foreigners?
- What qualities do feel your parents want to pass on to you?:
- What qualities would you want to pass on to your children?:
- What value do you place on achievement?:
- What are your occupational aspirations?:
- FINAL COMMENTS (Optional):